ESIX 4.03 Installation

Glenn G. Lai glenn at cs.utexas.edu
Tue Jun 25 14:48:26 AEST 1991

This is a partial repost of a message I've posted.  I've just "upgraded" from
ESIX 3.2.D to 4.03.  During the installation I got the following messages:

        Creating /stand file system on /dev/rdsk/c0t0d0sa
        Disksetup: unable to mount /mnt/stand.
        Disksetup: Bad file number
        Cannot create/mount the /stand filesystem. Please contact
        your services representative for further assistance.

I have an Adaptec 1542b and a Fujitsu 2263SA.

I called ESIX twice today, was asked to leave a message each time, but never
got a call back.  Granted, it was the sales number that I called, but that
was all I had.  I need to set this up as quickly as possible.  Jeff, are you
still there?

Glenn
glenn at cs.utexas.edu