Configuration question.

Brian Sheets brians at guido.rain.com
Sat Jun 15 14:31:37 AEST 1991

I am wanting to install X11R4 on my system, but I figured, before
I go to all that trouble, I should ask and see if there are any gotcha's.

My config is this:

Computer 1:

386sx 16MHz, AMI BIOS, 4 meg, 150meg H/D, microsoft serial mouse, Paradise VGA,
Samsung Multisync monitor, SCO 3.2v2.0 TCP/IP, and NFS

Computer 2:

386 33Mhz, AMI BIOS 16meg lot-o-disk-space, microsoft bus mouse Video-7 VGA,
NANAO 8060s, and SCO.

Does anyone have any recomendations on configuration, I have the binarys
from uunet.uu.net, but like I said I want to ask so I don't "re-invent
the wheel"