MFM/RLL Disk Driver for ISC or ESIX?

Joachim Wiese wiese at forwiss.uni-passau.de
Thu Jun 13 21:12:28 AEST 1991

In article <JTSILLAS.91Jun12083731 at sprite.ma30.bull.com>, jtsillas at sprite.ma30.bull.com (James Tsillas) writes:

|> I believe the Adaptec RLL controller is configurable for IRQ15.

Thats right. I have an Adaptec ACB-2370 RLL controller that can be
jumperd for IRQ15. But still I can't get it running as a second controller.
I dont have the specifications for the Jumpers.( just of ACB-2372 )

I tried:

J13  2-3  - IRQ15
J14  2-3  - bios address CC00
J13  1    - secondary io port  ( I am not shure with this one )

The first controller is an Ultrastore ESDI Controller.

Both controllers work fine if I set up RLL first( IRQ14,io port 1,c800)
 and ESDI second ( IRQ15 , io port 2 ,CC00 ); but this is not wat i nead,
UNIX is on  the ESDI HD and neads io-port 1 etc.

If someone has the ACB-2370 description please send me the jumper settings.

Or can I get ISC running on the second controller ESDI HD ?

Thanks in advance.

--
-------- /!\  Uni. Passau----  !   wiese at forwiss.uni-passau.de  /!\ ---------