Getty for ISC/Telebit T-2500 w/autobaud via the CONNECT msg?

Richard Foulk richard at pegasus.com
Sat Jun 15 13:08:07 AEST 1991

Does anyone have a getty working with ISC Unix and Telebit modems
that will change the line baud rate according to the `CONNECT xxxx'
message from the modem?

I'm hoping to get something like this working on ports that are
used bi-directionally via the kernel/driver based locking scheme,
not the uugetty approach.  Is this even possible?

(I don't want to lock the port speed on the Telebits because that
breaks some nice features on programs like vi, etc., that adapt
their display to the speed of the connection.)

Thanks

Richard Foulk		richard at pegasus.com