PL/I compiler

Barton A. Fisk barton at holston.UUCP
Tue Jun 11 08:04:48 AEST 1991

In article <60LR3ND at math.fu-berlin.de> dww at math.fu-berlin.de (Debora Weber-Wulff) writes:
>orville at weyrich.UUCP (Orville R. Weyrich) writes:
>>
>>I need to obtain a PL/I compiler (close to full implementation) for any of
>>
>>	Microport Unix System V/386
>>	MS-DOS
>>	CP/M  (just about any soft-sector 5 1/4" format will do).
>
>PL/I? On an MS-DOS or CP/M (!!!) platform with close to full
>in one bag, it won't exactly be petite. But lots of luck, and let
>us know if you find anything!

LPI just announced PL/I for RS6000, SPARC, M88000, i386/486
systems running UNIX as well as 386/486 running DOS.

The sheet says it's an ANSI PL/I X3.74 1981 General Purpose
subset and includes extensions for compatibility with PL/I
dialects for IBM mainframes, and DEC VAX.

Never used it myself, but looks like what you're looking for
LPI's number is 1-800-833-3678. I have no affiliation with them
just a satisfied user.
(of another one of their products)
--
uucp: holston!barton