X386 1.1b

Thomas Roell roell at informatik.tu-muenchen.de
Tue Jun 4 01:59:07 AEST 1991

Now X386 1.1b is officially available. You can get it from

131.159.8.35, /pub/i386/X11R4

	 808424 Jun  3 17:32 X386.1.1b.tar.Z
	3566993 Jun  3 11:32 X386core.SVR4.tar.Z

The first one are the sources, the second one are binaries for SVR4. Sorry,
no binaries for SVR3.2. If you compile it by yourselft I would be happy if
someone gives me the binaries for making them available via ftp.

BUGS FIXED:

	- All Paradise boards (VGA) should now work
	- SCO / Et3000,Et4000 bug fixed
	- Racecondition for Xqueue driver fixed
	- Shared libs do now compile with stock cc.

- Thomas
E-Mail (domain):	 roell at informatik.tu-muenchen.de
UUCP (if above fails):   roell at tumult.{uucp | informatik.tu-muenchen.de}
"If all fails, read the intructions ..."