john gay jgay at digi.lonestar.org
Wed Jun 5 03:03:28 AEST 1991

>From article <1425 at necis.UUCP>, by jjp at necis.UUCP (Jeff Phillips):
> Currently 1MB and 4MB SIMM sticks are readily available.  Does anyone know
> where I can get my hands on 8MB or 16MB SIMM sticks?  If they don't already
> exist (which I don't think they do), when will they?  Any contacts?  Thanks.
> --
> @@ Jeffrey J. Phillips				UUCP: jjp at necis.nec.com   @@
> @@ NEC Technologies, Inc.			PHONE: (508)635-6077	  @@

I take it that this is an American part of the japanese NEC.  They are
shipping 16 MB SIMM samples now (I believe).  Talk to your corporate
headquarters.

Unless of course the American side STILL can't get any cooperation from the
japanese side (which is the way it was when I used to work for NEC America
a couple of years ago).

--

john gay.
jgay at digi.lonestar.org