Dell SVR4 and WD7000 SCSI card

Andrew J Michael eesrajm at cc.brunel.ac.uk
Tue Jun 4 01:56:00 AEST 1991

I think some time ago there was some conversation on this group about using
the WD7000 SCSI card with SVR4.  Did anyone solve the problem ?  Since I am
using Dell SVR4 rather than the AT&T I don't have a WD7000 driver in the
kernel.  I also asked Columbia Data Products about the availability of a
SVR4 driver for the WD7000, but was told "real soon now".

I'd quite like to get this card going, so any suggestions are welcome.  And
yes I do know that the WD7000 ASC and WD7000 FASST aren't quite the same
thing.  Drivers for either would be acceptable.

Thanks in advance

Andy Michael

--
Andy Michael                                     "You might think that.  I
85 Hawthorne Crescent                             couldn't possibly comment."
Middlesex            email: eesrajm at brunel.ac.uk
UB7 9PA           or Andrew.Michael at brunel.ac.uk