Switching VTs on Interactive UNIX

Feng Chen feng at wimsey.bc.ca
Wed Jun 12 15:21:03 AEST 1991

On SCO UNIX, switching VTs is done with Alt-F1, Alt-F2, etc., instead
of with Alt-SysReq F1, etc.  Is it possible to duplicate the SCO
behaviour on Interactive UNIX 3.2, version 2.2? I've had a look at
keyboard(7) and <sys/kd.h>, but have only been able to shuffle the
VT-switching keys around; I haven't been able to reduce their number.

Can anyone help?  I'll summarize any responses.
--
Feng Chen
Voice: (604) 873-2000                feng at mtnsys.wimsey.bc.ca
Fax:   (604) 877-1121                ubc-cs!van-bc!mtnsys!feng