Anyone using ESIX V.4?d

Scott Evernden scotte at applix.com
Sat Jun 22 10:31:46 AEST 1991

In article <25565 at well.sf.ca.us> nlane at well.sf.ca.us (Nathan D. Lane) writes:
>Yes, Esix is working with vendors (Locus) to get DOS/Merge 386 running
>under Esix, and yes, it is because Esix is 4.0.3 that DOS/Merge doesn't
>currently work under Esix.  I don't believe that VP/ix runs on anyone's
>4.0 yet, but don't quote me on that one.  Esix is also working with
>Locus to possibly bundle DOS/Merge in their release, as soon as it works.

What do you mean by "bundled".  As near as I can tell, ESIX sells the most
"unbundled" version of SVr4 around.  I don't believe any of the other
vendors, for example, split off the graphics into extra cost Graphics I and
Graphics II packages.  I think maybe ESIX might be looking to add Locus'
Merge to their price list as yet another additional extra cost option, no?

-scott