MFM/RLL Disk Driver for ISC or ESIX?

John C. Archambeau jca at pnet01.cts.com
Tue Jun 11 22:16:05 AEST 1991

mdm at cocktrice.uucp writes:
>Does anyone have a disk driver which would provide support for MFM/RLL drives
>attached to a second controller? I have spare equipment available which would
>be nice to use.
>
>Thank you for any information.

The driver should work as is under ESIX.  Under ISC, all you need to do is do
a kconfig and select the option to configure the high performance disk driver.
Next, rebuild the kernel, and there you have your disk driver configured for a
secondary controller.

     // JCA

 /*
 ** Flames  : /dev/null                     | What to buy?
 ** ARPANET : crash!pnet01!jca at nosc.mil     | EISA or MCA?
 ** INTERNET: jca at pnet01.cts.com            | When will the bus wars end?
 ** UUCP    : {nosc ucsd hplabs!hp-sdd}!crash!pnet01!jca