DELLs R4

Thomas Roell roell at informatik.tu-muenchen.de
Thu Jun 20 17:34:09 AEST 1991

>I called DELL this morning to find out if they support the Archive VP150
>150/250 meg tape drive (non-SCSI version).

I own a Archive VP 2150s (SCSI version). This one work great together with
Dells R4. If you do a 'strings unix' (or strings /etc/conf/pack.d/st00/*.o)
you can see what SCSI devices are supported directly. But wether the
NON-SCSI version will work, no idea.

- Thomas
E-Mail (domain):	 roell at informatik.tu-muenchen.de
UUCP (if above fails):   roell at tumult.{uucp | informatik.tu-muenchen.de}
"If all else fails, read the intructions ..."