ISC X11

Marty Stewart martys at mchale.ism.isc.com
Thu Jun 20 04:43:30 AEST 1991

In article <1358 at unisql.UUCP> wrat at unisql.UUCP (Louis Marco) writes:

>ps - I contacted ISC about the
>csh (nfs_read: etc.) problem.
>They've never heard of it... :-)

	Actually, Louis contacted me about the nfs issue.  I asked him to
fax me the problem and I would check to see if it was known.  I haven't
heard of the exact issue he had, but I would check on it.  This doesn't
mean that it was not known; it means that I wasn't familiar with it
personally.
	I have checked on the issue and it is known bug.  The bug numbers
associated with nfs/csh issues are #28075 and #28144.  Thanks for the
reports on this problem.

Marty Stewart
Manager, Customer Support