Thinking about buying UNIX for home, be careful w/ Dell

Steve Blair sblair at upurbmw.dell.com
Wed Jun 12 23:50:17 AEST 1991

--
After Madison's posting yesterday, I checked our info server, affectionately
known as: info at dell.dell.com, and discovered that if one is to send email

Apologies to anyone this may have confused; it was *not* intended to
cause undue hardship to anyone who is a current, or potentially future
customer.

I also asked Madison to give me details about his order, sales rep, etc.
so that we can clarify in their minds this problem; thus it would
affect no one else in the future.

I'll work up a "minimum configuration", and add it to our info server...

Steve Blair	DELL	UNIX	DIVISION sblair at upurbmw.dell.com