ISC X11 1.2, Logitech serial mouse, FAS 2.08 combo?

Uwe Doering gemini at geminix.in-berlin.de
Sat Jun 8 23:04:18 AEST 1991

ckp at grebyn.com (Checkpoint Technologies) writes:

>I'm sure I've seen the topic arise before, but it's been a while, and
>I wasn't concerned about the answer at the time so I didn't pay
>attention...   However, I'm now trying to get the Logitech serial mouse
>working through FAS 2.08 for ISC X11R3 1.2.  Oh, and yes I have
>NS16550A's in there.  Thanks.

Switch your mouse to Mouse Systems mode and tell your programs that
you have a Mouse Systems mouse. That should work.

BTW, I still don't know what special tricks the Logitech mouse driver
is doing that don't work with FAS. If anyone found out what's going
on I'd like to hear about it.

      Uwe
Uwe Doering  |  INET : gemini at geminix.in-berlin.de
Germany      |  UUCP : ...!unido!fub!geminix.in-berlin.de!gemini