UHC SVR4 socket buffer question (ver 2.0)

Douglas Anson danson at udel.edu
Thu Jun 13 22:39:30 AEST 1991

Hello again!

Has anyone using UHC SVR4 (ver 2.0) experienced difficulty in using
get/setsockopt (in particular using setsockopt() to set the send/receive
buffer sizes) while using socketpair() with SOCK_STREAM type sockets?
I can successfully set a socket buffer size with SOCK_DGRAM type sockets but
I get errors when trying to set buffer sizes with SOCK_STREAM type sockets.

Is this a known bug or am I missing something?

Thank you for any help/comments/suggestions/etc/etc/... !!
doug anson
danson at udel.edu
Univ. of Delaware
ASEL