Would SCO ODT 1.1 (SysV 3.2.2) run on the following ?

Tillmann A. Basien basien at pemcom.pem-stuttgart.de
Fri Jun 28 14:08:59 AEST 1991

blue at TECHUNIX.TECHNION.AC.IL (Baruch Cochavy) writes:

>I consider purchasing ODT 1.1 for my current 386SX machine. As I keep
>hearing about hardware compatibility problems, I was wondering weather
>I should expect any, given the following:
 I think that there is no Problem in running ODT 1.1. But sometimes if you
 have cache memory you can run into trouble. The only way then is, to
 disable the cache memory.
 We have installed ODT on different maschines, all is running well until
 we enable cache memory on some nonames with more then 8Mbyte RAM.

 Tillmann
--
					             basien at PEM-Stuttgart.de
Dipl.-Ing. Tillmann A. Basien           PEM Programmentwicklungsgesellschaft