SCO & Equinox Megaport

Jan S{ll jan at unikla.ASK.SE
Tue Jun 18 19:11:00 AEST 1991

Hello Netland!

We are doing installations on SCO Xenix/Unix and have so far used
Arnet & Chase-boards for serial communications.

One of our customers are now pushing for the Equinox Megaport-card
and we would like feedback from others that has used this card
before we tell the customers anything.

If you have any experience from using Megaport in the SCO environment,
please let us know.

Mail the replies to:
jan at ask.se or ...!mcvax!sunic!unikla!jan