Santa Cruz Operation settles Lotus lawsuit

Timothy Wade twade at llex.ll.mit.edu
Thu Jun 20 23:11:07 AEST 1991

>From an article in InfoWorld, they state that SCO Professional was
only 2 percent of their revenues.  If this is true, it's not
surprising that SCO settled.  I was looking at SCO Unix a couple of
years ago and my impression was that most of the Programs they sold
were developed to entice users to move from DOS to UNIX.  Not many
commercially available products existed.  But now that more and more
programs are available on 386 UNIX platforms SCO might be refocusing
in on their main offering, UNIX, Networking ...

Tim Wade           |  Internet Address: twade at ll.mit.edu
MIT Lincoln Labs   |
Group 48           |