Help with accessing absolute memory locations

Ken Cornetet kenc at ezelmo.UUCP
Sat Jun 22 12:15:17 AEST 1991

I need to write a driver for an ARCNET card under ESIX VR3.2.  In order
to do this, I need to access physical memory locations from 0xd0000 to
0xd0800.

Does anyone have any clues on how to do this ?  Any help at all would be
greatly appreciated.

Please respond by email or post to comp.unix.internals.  I do not
receive sysv386.  I'll summarize responses.
--
Ken (not MY job) Cornetet (812) 634-2824  |  kenc at ezelmo.UUCP  -or-
Rt. 5, Box 184A  Jasper, IN 47546         |  uunet!coplex!nos850!ezelmo!kenc