Best C compiler and tools for DELL or ESIX.

David Van Beveren dvb at emisle.uucp
Fri Jun 7 18:12:40 AEST 1991

In article <1991Jun06.134008.2320 at nstar.rn.com> larry at nstar.rn.com (Larry Snyder) writes:
>btaplin at silver.ucs.indiana.edu (bradley taplin) writes:
>
>>What drives and systems work with DELL's $995 set?
>
>All the SCSI drives I have tried run find with Dell (using
>a 1542B controller)

A Dell sales Rep. told me today that Dell supports the Wanktek QIC-150 tape
drive, but no SCSI tape drives. Is this true? If not, what QIC-150 drives
on SCSI does Dell SysV.4 really support? All? I want to get a tape subsys and
a big SCSI disk at the same time. Can I get this packaged in one box (external
to my CPU box) from any VAR's you can recommend? (Like AnDataCo for Suns)
A SCSI QIC-150 600MBdrive combo would be Ideal.

...The move to SysV.4 is on ... :-)

--
David Van Beveren                           INTERNET: emisle!dvb at ism.isc.com
EIS ltd. Professional Software Services     UUCP:   ..uunet!emisle!dvb