Logitech mouse installation

Wu Liu wul at sco.COM
Wed Jun 19 06:52:21 AEST 1991

/--jschiu at bluemoon.uucp (John s. chiu) said...
| Hello net:
|         Does anyone had install the Logitech MouseMan(BUS) Mouse into
| ISC 2.2 kernel, I need some help here. Thank You in advance.
\--

Try instaling it as a Microsoft Bus Mouse, and see what happens.
I understand that Logitech opted to emulate the MS mouse for the
MouseMan.  Unless you have a MouseMan-specific driver, you'll
probably only be able to use two buttons with it...
--
Wu Liu -- Member, Technical Staff       The Santa Cruz Operation, Inc.
UUCP:      ...!uunet!sco!wul            400 Encinal St.