Emulation of SUN NIT (Network Interface Tap) for System V

Victor Gavin vic at grep.co.uk
Fri Mar 22 03:25:44 AEST 1991

The subject says it all: I'm looking for something equivalent to the
Sun OS NIT utilities to allow me to read and write low level packets
to and from an ethernet.

The intended host for this software is a Intel processor box running
Unix System V.4 but any unix that runs on an Intel chip will do.

Any pointers to anything that will further my search will be
gratefully received.

			vic
--
Victor Gavin <vic at grep.co.uk||..!ukc!grep!vic||..!ukc!vision!grep!vic>
Grep Limited, Kirkfields Business Centre, Kirk Lane, Leeds, UK, LS19 7LX