New Logitech "Mouseman" fails on ISC 2.2.1

Grant DeLorean grant at bluemoon.uucp
Mon Mar 25 13:57:29 AEST 1991

tima at bcs800.UUCP (Tim Addington) writes:

>We just purchased some Logitech mice to use on ISC 2.2.1.  The are the
>new Logitech "Mouseman" product which is supposedly ergonomic and hi-res.
>This mouse is sold as either Left-Handed or Right-Handed and is angled
>to the left or right depending on which flavor you get.

 Those were a pretty bad idea, IMHO. The C9 was pretty good as it was.
BTW, if you need something that works and works great get the Logitech
Trackman. The system thinks it is a C9 mouse, and once you get used to
it you will never want to use an upside down trackball (IE a mouse...)
again...
--
\  Grant DeLorean  (grant at bluemoon)    {n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!grant  /
"You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation