BRU advertisement??

Steven C. Monroe scum at virtech.uucp
Wed Mar 20 13:33:49 AEST 1991

cgwst at unix.cis.pitt.edu (Gray Watson) writes:

>Howdy:
>I got a letter in the mail the other day from an unknown friend Jeff.  The
>note is written on a copied page of the Denver Computer Journal.  The copy
>shows an advertisement for BRU in the middle of an "article" about the backup
>utility.

*** goofy marketing description deleted ***

>  19 (no date).
>Anyone else get one of these things?

Not from BRU anyway....

>I have already asked for mail-fraud paperwork from my local postmaster.  We
>will see what happens.

What's the fraud?  Did they solict money?  What's your problem anyway.
Gee wiz you just gave their marketing department a good laugh.

>gray

I assume that this is not the gray between your ears.

>p.s. If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm pissed off!!!

Does all you junk mail piss you off?  Do you file a fraud complaint
quite often?

Hey, why not post you post office address.  I bet you could get some real
personalized mail if it would make you feel better!

Oh all right, I'm joking here's the smiley faces... ;-}

But, be reasonable.
--
Steven C. Monroe           (703)430-9247        Virtual Technologies, Inc.,
uunet!virtech!scum                              46030 Manekin Plaza, Suite 160