What's wrong with SCO Unix

David Van Beveren dvb at emisle.uucp
Tue Mar 26 14:13:24 AEST 1991

One more thing regarding SCO bugs. Also, tell me anything good or bad you
think of this product, For example, I heard it doens't support X11R4 or Motif
1.1. Is this true? this is a big issue. Non-compatibility with other OS/s is
also an issue. Fire away. Please mail rather than post, unless you think your
dirt is slimy enough everyone should know NOW. Like I said, I will summarize
and post.

--
David Van Beveren                           INTERNET: emisle!dvb at ism.isc.com
EIS ltd. Professional Software Services     UUCP:   ..uunet!emisle!dvb