slip for sysv386 unix

Arne Asplem aras at falcon.no
Wed Mar 6 20:52:25 AEST 1991

tkevans at fallst.UUCP (Tim Evans) writes:

>In <1123 at ra.MsState.Edu> epc1 at ra.MsState.Edu (Ellis P. Carter Jr.) writes:

>>domain for sysv386, I got no good information other than it comes with
>>ISC unix v2.2.  I hope this helps.

>You have to buy the networking add-on package ($495).  This is the same for
>SCO as well, but ESIX includes networking (including SLIP) in the bundle.

I think someone posted a public doamin SLIP implementation on the net some
time ago - at least I received a STREAMS based implementation for ICS. I
think I still have it somewhere. I can e-mail it if you want.
  -- Arne

--
Arne Asplem                       Address: Falcon  Information  Services A/S
                                           Stranden 1, N-0250 Oslo 2, Norway
of UNIX based trading systems     E-mail:  aras at falcon.no