How to add 3.5" floppy to AT&T 3.2.1?

Mark McWiggins mark at intek01.uucp
Thu Mar 28 08:38:10 AEST 1991

I have a 3.5" floppy drive in my 386 box, but I've never gotten around to
making Unix talk to it and now I need to do that.  Looks like there's no
default support for 3.5" disks (judging by the /dev/fd* names), and I don't
see exactly how to reconfigure the kernel to add that support.  I don't
know the right I/O address, for starts (or is it the same for both drives?)

Thanks in advance for any help on this.  I tried RTFMing, but I didn't see
it.
--
Mark McWiggins			Integration Technologies, Inc. (Intek)
+1 206 455 9935			DISCLAIMER:  I could be wrong ...