Esix SYSVR4 upgrade

David Kessner david at kessner.denver.co.us
Tue Mar 19 10:38:44 AEST 1991

In article <1991Mar18.184445.23441 at everex.uucp> jde at everex.uucp (-Jeff Ellis()) writes:
>I have just talked with our Managment here at Esix. We at this time do not
>have any Offical pricing on SYSVR4. It has not even been decided what will
>be included with the release. Any prices you see here at this time will not
>be very valid. Offically Esix has not set price!

>Jeff Ellis		ESIX SYSTEM/V  UUCP:uunet!zardoz!everex!jde

So what can you tell us about SysVr4?  Ie, what 340x0 boards will it support?
X11r4?  Will you offer Motif 1.1 (Openlook and I dont agree)?  Man pages?
REAL sockets?

Ballpark prices would be nice.  Within $500 would work.  I wont hold you
to anything...

--
David Kessner - david at kessner.denver.co.us            | do {
1135 Fairfax, Denver CO  80220  (303) 377-1801 (p.m.) |    . . .