Mach from mt Xinu

Wm E. Davidsen Jr davidsen at sixhub.UUCP
Mon Mar 18 08:43:56 AEST 1991

In article <1991Mar13.131755.6425 at pegasus.com> richard at pegasus.com (Richard Foulk) writes:

| It's my opinion that somewhere between what Mr. Withrow suggests and
| what SCO, ISC, mt Xinu, et al, currently practice is an approach to
| software licensing and support (or bug fixing if you prefer) that is
| fair and reasonable.

  I haven't used ISC since their support was changed, but SCO is putting
bug fixes out via uucp and ftp for free. To me that's fair and
reasonable. I've made comments on the rest of their support before, no
need to repeat.
--
bill davidsen - davidsen at sixhub.uucp (uunet!crdgw1!sixhub!davidsen)
    sysop *IX BBS and Public Access UNIX