Mach from mt Xinu

Brandon S. Allbery KB8JRR allbery at NCoast.ORG
Mon Mar 11 03:45:30 AEST 1991

As quoted from <1991Mar5.205315.28729 at ico.isc.com> by rcd at ico.isc.com (Dick Dunn):
+---------------
| Sheeesh!  This group gets out of control...I've defended SCO against
| flames in the past; now I'm defending mt Xinu?  (Of course, I dare not
| defend ISC or I get blasted into an alternate dimension.:-)  Flames are
| OK, but there ought to be a layer of general respect and courtesy beneath.

This *is* Usenet... 90% of the posts come from the 10% of readers that have an
eighth grade mentality or worse.

++Brandon
--
Me: Brandon S. Allbery			    Ham: KB8JRR on 40m, 10m when time
Internet: allbery at NCoast.ORG		      permits; also 2m, 220, 440, 1200