AST four-port switch settings

Michael Davidson md at sco.COM
Thu Mar 7 04:41:03 AEST 1991

davidg%aegis.or.jp at kyoto-u.ac.jp (Dave McLane) writes:
>alexb at cfctech.cfc.com (Alex Beylin) writes:
>> Could someone please send me the switch settings for the
>> AST 4-port board (early version, SN 4889).  I used to have a manual
>> for this card in one of the boxes...
>>
>> It will be used in a system with i386 2.2. and fas async driver.
>While you're at it could you tell me where I can get such a board?

JDR Microdevices in San Jose (sorry don't have their address, but
they advertise in several PC magazines) - sell a 4 port card under
the "MCT" (Modular Circuit Technology) brand name that is an AST
4 port clone. Make sure you ask for the "multiuser" card - they
also have some other dumb 4 port cards that are not AST clones.

Last I heard they were selling these cards for about $195.