SCO Mailing List - Problems

Michael P. Deignan mpd at anomaly.SBS.COM
Sat Mar 30 10:23:01 AEST 1991

dma at pcssc.com (Dave Armbrust) writes:
>It seems that the SCO Mailing list has been attacked!

You know, if this didn't cause such a serious problem on the network, it
would be kinda funny. I've never seen people HATE a mailing list SO much.
Even the opponents of m.a.g don't hate the ACTIV-L mailing list this
much.

I don't even think SCI.AQUARIA is hated as much as the SCO Mailing List.
Well... Nah...

>Yes, I know it should be a news group but we have already tried that
>and the vote failed.

No, it shouldn't have been a newsgroup. That's why the vote failed.
Plus, why do you need a newsgroup when the SCO.* hierarchy is available?

MD
--
--  Michael P. Deignan                      / Since I *OWN* SBS.COM,
--  Domain: mpd at anomaly.sbs.com            /  These Opinions Generally