X11R4 Roell on AT&T SYS V 3.2.1

Peter J. Diaz de Leon peter at miller.cs.uwm.edu
Mon Mar 4 01:08:15 AEST 1991

I am trying to X11R4 Roell server running on my
system.  It is running AT&T SYS V 3.2.1

When I execute xinit the following errors come to
my console screen.

	ISC cannot open "/dev/spx" no such file or directory
	SCO cannot open "/dev/spx" no such file or directory

 	creating TCP socket no such file or directory

At the present time I do not have TCP/IP installed on my system,
but I do have streams intstalled.

If someone with ISC or SCO could please tell me what
is the device "/dev/spx" I would appriciate it.

				Peter

University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee             USMAIL:  Peter J. Diaz de Leon
Computer Science Department                              7411 W. Warnimont Ave
                                                         Milwaukee, WI. 53220
ARPA: peter at cvax.cs.uwm.edu                     Daytime: (414)229-3886
UUCP: {wuarchive, rutgers, lll-winken} !uwm!miller.cs.uwm.edu!peter