Trident VGA card

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.on.ca
Wed Mar 20 00:19:09 AEST 1991

In article <1991Mar16.025919.19599 at metro.ucc.su.OZ.AU> dawes at suphys.physics.su.OZ.AU (David Dawes) writes:
>Does anyone have any information or experience with a Trident 1MB vga card?
>In particular, is it compatible with any of the chipsets supported by
>Roell's X386 server?

Actually, would it be too much to post (or mail me, if you don't think
there's enough interest) a list of the more popular cards supported by
the Roell server? Most glossy sheets I see about VGA cards don't mention
the chipsets they're based on.

--
 Evan Leibovitch, Sound Software, located in beautiful Brampton, Ontario
       evan at telly.on.ca / uunet!attcan!telly!evan / (416) 452-0504