How about a thread on UHC R4 Unix?

Wm E. Davidsen Jr davidsen at sixhub.UUCP
Wed Mar 27 13:49:47 AEST 1991

In article <10 at maynhbd.UUCP> timj at maynhbd.UUCP (Tim Jones) writes:

| The only reason that you probably don't hear more from current SVR4
| users could be because no one has admitted to compleating any type of
| news read/send port.  I am looking at Cnews and will post results to
| the net as things progress.

What's the big deal? Dell comes with C news on the tape, you just
install it. I compiled B news and that worked, too. I am planning to try
an install TMNN in the not too distant future, as soon as my feed gets
better. If nothing else that may make me the only site on the net
actually running that combo.

The development machine is called toybox, for good reason.
--
bill davidsen - davidsen at sixhub.uucp (uunet!crdgw1!sixhub!davidsen)
    sysop *IX BBS and Public Access UNIX