how many hard disks can I use

Karl-P. Huestegge karl at robot.in-berlin.de
Sat Mar 16 01:20:30 AEST 1991

aed at netcom.COM (Andrew Davidson) writes:
>I am currently running sco unix on an intel 486 box with one esdi hard
>disk controler and two hard disks. Is it possible to add another hard
>disk controler and more disk with out having to go to scsi?

Look into your release notes or into the script /usr/lib/mkdev/hd ;-)

You can't add a 2nd ESDI or ST-506 - controler.

You can simply try it with 'mkdev hd'.

Karl-Peter Huestegge                            karl at robot.in-berlin.de
Berlin Friedenau                                Bus: 2,25,48,81,85
U-Net: Bhf.F.Wilh.Pl.                           ..unido!fub!geminix!robot!karl