ATI support for Roell's Xserver?

Brian Chan Brian.Chan at samba.acs.unc.edu
Tue Mar 26 22:46:21 AEST 1991

Can someone tell me the progress on adding ATI support to Herr Rosell's
excellent Xserver? I realized in Rosell's latest offering that he added
a dummy ATI driver to the server. Did the gentleman (sorry I to write
support for the card. If I were making/selling graphic cards, I would
sure donate a few cards to Roell for his disposal. It would be a smart
marketing decision. If you have any TI connection, darn, get him a
34010/20 card!

Just my $.02 cent worth,

Thank you for listening,

Brian