Technical Data for ET4000 (wanted)

Functional Software fs at pta.oz.au
Fri Mar 22 17:45:23 AEST 1991

"Programmer's Guide to the EGA and VGA Cards - Second Edition" by
Richard F. Ferrara, Addison-Wesley, 1990,
has quite a comprehensive section on the ET4000, as well as most of the other
common Super VGA cards (ET3000, PVGA1A etc). It also has a FULL description
of the VGA registers, explaining in reasonable detail what each field does.

It was certainly good enough for me to knock together a simple VGA graphics
library in various modes for my Paradise 800x600 card.

Michael Selig,
Functional Software.