Equinox MEGAPORT multiport boards and hardware flow control

Rick Furniss rickf at pmafire.inel.gov
Tue Mar 12 02:01:34 AEST 1991

>Arf, Yipe, Grrrrrrrr          Equinox Systems (305) 255-3500 x289
>Wolf Kozel                    14260 SW 119th Ave, Miami FL 33186
>Me: The only living person to install modems at 3 Multiport Companies.

  Wolf,     Have several of the 24 + 12 port boards, and love them.

            I do have a problem right now with upgrading a system,
  I get normal boot messages, but at the end is says " not found no [ECH]"
   , what the heck does this mean ???

  I,ve seen this before and had to call, but forget, and its not in the
manual error messages .

  Thanks

Rick Furniss
Westinghouse Idaho Nulcear