VPIX - redirector problem

Oisin Hurley ohurley at cs.tcd.ie
Mon Mar 11 19:17:53 AEST 1991

I'm running vpix under Interactives v2.2 and have come across something
weird with vp/ix. As everbody knows, on startup vpix sez 'vpix <crap>
Redirector Installed'. When I use vpix I get the message that, the redirector
is already installed, installation failed and the thing tries again and again
and again and again. Funnily enough I only seem to have this problem with
ONE particular user. Everbody else appears to be fine. Anybody come across
this before?

	any info welcome
		O[-<

-------
Oisin Hurley, Dept of Computer Science, TCD, Dublin 2, Ireland.
ombhurley at cs.tcd.ie
-------