Interactive Unix + AT&T EN100 NAU board

Phil Stenson phil at atlas.abccomp
Sat Mar 16 12:08:30 AEST 1991

If anybody has used or tried to use an AT&T EN100 NAU board with
Interactive's TCP/IP I would appreciate greatly if you could e-mail
me information on how you went. I have not been able to get any drivers
from my distributer for the board and it is not listed as a known
network card in Interactive's documentation.

Any information will be greatly appreciated - thanks.

Phil Stenson               |   Internet   phil at atlas.abccomp.oz.au
TurboSoft Pty Ltd          |   JANET      phil%atlas.abccomp.oz.au at uk.ac.ukc
248 Johnston St, Annandale |   UUCP       uunet!munnari!atlas.abccomp.oz!phil
NSW 2038    Australia      |  Telephone   +(612) 552 1266