Interactive 386/IX 2.0.2 and CMS Jumbo tape drives

David Hawke dvh at ccadfa.cc.adfa.oz.au
Mon Mar 4 09:34:25 AEST 1991

I am attempting to configure a CMS Jumbo (60Mb) tape drive into an
Interactive 386/Ix 2.0.2 system.  The drive is installed as the
second drive on the floppy controller. I have not been able to get the
system to access the drive.

Can anyone assist please.

David Hawke (Geography, Aust Defence Force Academy)

|  dvh at ccadfa.cc.adfa.oz.au  |