MAIL TO INTERACTIVE

Neal Pollack nealpo at b1.ism.isc.com
Wed Mar 6 04:31:57 AEST 1991

In article <1991Mar02.031353.12053 at jadpc.cts.com> jdeitch at jadpc.cts.com (Jim Deitch) writes:
>>Any bugs or problems, serious or trivial, can be reported to:
>>support at ism.isc.com
>>All mail to this alias has been and will continue to be
>>acknowledged.
>>
>>Interactive Systems Corporation Support
>
>Is this new?  I tried to send mail to this account about 2-3 months
>ago and it bounced, saying that user was unknown?  If you want I can
>probably dig up the headers.
>
>Jim

Mail can bounce for a multitude of reasons.  Failure of various leased
lines, a corrupted mail alias file after an "Edit Adventure :-)",
or occasional name server problems, the list goes on and on.

If anyone has any trouble sending mail to accounts at Interactive
(support, or any employee), please contact Neal Pollack with a description
of the trouble.  Please include the full text of the mail header, with
the error code and description.

Mail problems for ISC can be addressed to: nealpo at ism.isc.com,
postmaster at ism.isc.com, uunet!ism!nealpo, or uunet!ism!postmaster.
Alternatively, you may call 213-453-8649 and leave voice mail if I
am not present.

Sincererly,

Neal Pollack
Network Admin