AT&T LanManager & WD8003T Adapters

WB3FFV howardl at wb3ffv.ampr.org
Wed Mar 6 16:07:31 AEST 1991

    Hello All,

I am wondering if anybody here on the NET has attempted to use AT&T Stargroup
(LanManager - LM/X)  MS/DOS Client Software with the Western Digital WD8003T
(10baseT) adapter.  AT&T claims that they follow the NDIS driver specification,
and so does Western Digital.  The short of the story is that I can't get the
WD driver to talk with the Stargroup client, and was wondering if anybody here
on the net has tried to do this??  I would also be interested in what other
network adapters have been tested with the Client software, just in case I
can't get the WD adapter to work.  So if you have any experience with using
Non-AT&T adapters with the AT&T Stargroup 3.3a package, I would be most
interested in hearing from you...

Internet  : howardl at wb3ffv.ampr.org	|	Howard D. Leadmon
UUCP      : wb3ffv!howardl		|	Advanced Business Solutions
TELEX     : 152252474     		|	210 E. Lombard St - Suite 410
FAX       : (301)-244-8790              |       Baltimore, MD 21202
PACKET    : WB3FFV @ WB3FFV.MD.USA.NA   |       Phone: (301)-576-8635