g++, gcc, gas, ld, a68 & COFF

Stephen M. Youndt steve at hacker.UUCP
Fri Mar 8 12:58:33 AEST 1991

My questions are two, and very simple (I hope):

1.  Is there any place I might be able to find g++, gcc, and gas as binaries
    configured to generate COFF objects for Sys V 3.2 (Esix D)?  I'd also be
    interested in libg++.

2.  I've compiled gas-1.37 on Esix to assemble Motorola 68K instructions (with
    'make a68').  It works great, but now I need to get ld to link-edit the
    resulting objects.  Has anybody figured out how to do this?

Thanks in advance.

SMY
--
Stephen M. Youndt       /   "Remember, no matter where you go,
uunet!hacker!steve     /     there you are."  -- B. Banzai