I can't think of a good "Subject:"

Christoph Splittgerber chris at alderan.uucp
Sat Mar 2 04:06:33 AEST 1991

In article <7768 at crash.cts.com> jca at pnet01.cts.com (John C. Archambeau) writes:
>chris at alderan.uucp (Christoph Splittgerber) writes:
>>In article <1061 at wa4mei.UUCP> rsj at wa4mei.UUCP (Randy Jarrett) writes:

>>The problem here is, if you first install the system you don't have dd(1M)
>>running to do the backup and the MESS-DOS diskcopy does not work with the
>>ISC-boot disk :-(
>
>Yes it does, you just need to make sure you're using MS-DOS 3.30 or later.

I tried this with  COMPAQ DOS 3.3 and it did *not* work.
Look's like COMPAQ did *not* only implement enhancements in respect to
MSDOS 3.3 :-).

Anyway, sorry for bringing this up. I didn't want to start a new
subject-thread on this.

          Chris
--
Replies-To:  chris at alderan.uucp        UUCP: uunet!mcsun!unido!alderan!chris