2nd CFV and VOTE ACK: comp.apps hierarchy

Peter da Silva peter at taronga.hackercorp.com
Thu Mar 7 02:41:05 AEST 1991

In article <$+8-HA=@rpi.edu> apps at telly.on.ca writes:
> The three groups are to be voted on together. I am not interested in
> seeing the comp.apps level created without an orderly way of putting
> groups underneath it.

All you need for that is to create one group: comp.apps.misc.

You have my vote already. Whether it's a YES or NO is up to you. Right now
it's a NO, but you can change that real quick.

(for those who have tuned in late, there is nothing in the guidelines to
 support creating multiple groups with a single vote)

> This proposal is a combination of majority rule and
> consensus among the many messages that were mailed and posted on the
> subject during June and December 1990.

It's also invalid by the generally accepted guidelines.
Peter da Silva.  `-_-'  peter at ferranti.com