BOOTMENU and PFDISK 1.3 (See comp.sources.unix)

Kent Landfield kent at sparky.IMD.Sterling.COM
Fri Mar 22 03:11:13 AEST 1991

In article <1991Mar16.204156.18251 at NCoast.ORG> allbery at ncoast.ORG (Brandon S. Allbery KB8JRR) writes:
>As quoted from <125146 at linus.mitre.org> by gwr at linus.mitre.org (Gordon W. Ross):
>+---------------
>| My apologies to those who have been patiently waiting for my
>| BOOTMENU distribution to appear on comp.sources.misc as promised.
>| I have recently been informed that comp.sources.misc may be
>| without a moderator and that nothing is getting posted.
>+---------------
>
>!????  Where'd Kent go?

I am right here... I don't usually read this group so I was a little
slow to respond... :-) As I have stated previously, Brandon posted
bootmenu in December.  I am still posting as fast as I get things. I
would not describe 179 postings in 79 days as "nothing is getting
posted"... :-)

Is this an old message we are discussing ??? If not you had better
question who informed you as to the age of their information. 90+
days in this case... :-)

			-Kent+
--
Kent Landfield                   INTERNET: kent at sparky.IMD.Sterling.COM
Sterling Software, IMD           UUCP:     uunet!sparky!kent