OK Someone find a good UNIX for me

jon hale jon at mtxinu.COM
Fri Mar 1 06:33:09 AEST 1991

In article <1751 at pdxgate.UUCP:  mwizard at eecs.cs.pdx.edu (Craig Nelson) writes:
:
: 	I recently upgraded from an IBM XT to a 386/25 with 4 megs ram and
: 65 meg hard drive.  Will someone out there please give me some advice on
: a UNIX OS I should get for the system,.  Doesn't really have to be Sys/V
: and in fact I would prefer that it wouldn't be.  I would like to find the
: closest thing to USB 4.3 UNIX that is avialable for the 386 family.  Anyone
: out there got any ideas ?

Mt Xinu offers Mach386, which provides full BSD4.3 support (as well as
Mach) please see our recent posting in comp.newprod. (I will also
email you information, so that this posting doesn't start sounding
too much like a commercial.)
- jon
(jon at mtxinu.com)